Sunday, January 27, 2013

Q: Where is Dark Heart?

Jars

A: On Vacation! After our big Black November sale (and I mean big! It did way better than expected and took me quite a while to catch back up), I got pretty burned out and decided I needed a break.

Rest assured it’s not permanent. Although I had some health concerns lately and wasn’t sure I would be able to reopen, I’m improving and ready to start working on DHD again. At this time I don’t have a set reopening date. I have a time frame that I’d like to meet, but there are products and other things I want to do before I get bogged down with orders. I have a little time now, so I want to complete some things before returning.

In the meantime, while we’re working on tons of new Dark Heart goodies you can stay updated on our Facebook Fanpage here: https://www.facebook.com/darkheartdesigns. Myself and the other girls that help me tend to answer there pretty regularly so please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment