Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tools of the Trade: Alcohol Spritzer

IMG_0988

I’m going to keep it short today and share one of my tools of the trade.

One of my most used tools is a mister filled with Isopropyl Alcohol. I use it to sanitize my workspace, tools, to spray my gloves before I make products and more. You can use it to sanitize pressed powders and spritz a little on a used lipstick before wiping a layer off on a clean tissue or paper towel. I wouldn’t recommend using it on brushes or any loose types of cosmetics as it would make a mess and could ruin your brushes.

You can pick up an inexpensive mister at Wal-Mart or Sally’s Beauty Supply and Isopropyl Alcohol is available at any grocery, pharmacy, or dollar store.

For more tips and tricks visit our Pinterest boards here: http://pinterest.com/darkheartdesign/

No comments:

Post a Comment