Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dark Heart Contest!

 In an effort to expose more people to our eye shadows,  we've decided to hold a contest this month. I've recently set up a fan page on facebook here: Dark Heart Designs. Every person that gets 20 people to become a fan will win a free full size jar of eyeshadow. Each jar contains approximately one gram of eye shadow, and each winner can pick one of the thirty four colors as a free prize.



This is not a contest for fan suggestions. The people you refer to our fan page actually have to become fans. People who are already fans do not count. Message me here with the names of the people you suggested our fan page and I will keep track of how many people join. If two people suggest our fan page to the same person, the person who messaged me with their list first will get count. If you have any questions, please send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment