Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blog spotlight: Nutmeg Cottage crochet

 I'd like to spotlight a fellow Etsy seller, Nutmeg Cottage. She makes absolutely beautiful crochet creations ranging from doilies, to bookmarks, to decor. Here's an excerpt from her shop:

"I love to crochet and hope you will enjoy my crocheted creations, some of which are my own designs. For over 40 years, I have been crocheting with yarn and thread, finding that thread crochet is one of the best ways to bring beauty into a home. I use high quality materials and offer you a high level of workmanship. Inspired by my Mom’s beautiful hand crocheted pineapple doilies that I treasure, I love to work with new patterns, as well as some of my favorites. Doilies and other crocheted creations can be passed down from generation to generation and enjoyed for years to come."

Below is a highlight of her work from Etsy







Here are some other honorable mentions of other Etsy sellers

allurebyu

somewearintyme

BeansThings

frayedfuzzies

BurningMoon

tmeddie04

sweetgrassprints

No comments:

Post a Comment