Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday: Dead Leaves & The Dirty Ground

 

This was a winter-y look that I did to represent the darker shades of the cold season Here’s what you’ll need:

Dark Heart Designs colors:

  • Frost Shadow
  • Dirty Red Shadow
  • Halestorm Shadow

Other makeup I used:

  • Mary Kay Foundation
  • Blush (A trial type of my own)
  • Avon Eyeliner
  • Avon Mascara
  • Morgana Cryptoria Watermelon
  • Covergirl dark brown shadow to shade brows (this should match your brow color)

Optional:

· Urban Decay Potion Primer for setting eye shadow

The look:

DSCN2178

1. Start by applying a light facial moisturizer, and then apply your foundation, blush, and whatever else you use personally. I do my brows before my eye shadow. To do this I fill them in with a small brush and a shade of eye shadow that matches my brows. If you’re going to apply eye shadow primer, you’ll want to do it now.

2. Apply the DHD eye shadows in this area, starting with the lightest color, Frost:

DSCN21782

3. Continue to add the rest of the colors from the inside of the eye, out, blending as you go.

1. Finish by applying eyeliner to your top and bottom lid, and apply mascara to your top lashes. Finalize the look by adding a light lipstick.

This is the look in natural light:

DSCN2182

 

-Tina

DragonsLogo14

No comments:

Post a Comment