Thursday, November 18, 2010

Etsy Haul Part 2 - FantastiCrafts Jewelery & Accessories

Day two of my handmade highlights: I received a beautiful set of wine charms from Nicole of FantastiCrafts. FantastiCrafts carrries necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, magnets, bookmarks, & wine charms.



I'd never heard of wine charms until Nicole asked me if I'd like to trade items from our shops. She has a decent sized collection of these beautiful jewelery pieces in varying themes. I chose the unicorns for mine. They came in a lovely organza bag & looked just like her shop pictures. The wine charms are open circles so that they can snap onto the wine glasses. Theu are a very elegant addition to dress up your stem ware. Below is a picture of the charms on an actual glass:






Wine charms are just the tip of the iceberg for FantastiCrafts. Nicole has a large selection of unique jewelery that I have never seen elsewhere. If you like beautiful, unusual jewelery, you should take a moment to look at her Etsy shop & the fine products that she sells.


5 comments:

Allison said...

Very nice feature!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Old Wives' Tale Soaps said...

Those are so cute! And well made.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring me! What a great write-up :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments everyone! I'm really glad you've enjoyed my post. It just makes me enjoy writing them even more.

~Tina
http://www.etsy.com/shop/darkheartdesign

Post a Comment