Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tag post from Tianne

Tianne tagged me after She posted 10 things about herself and then passed the award on to 10 other bloggers. I stumbled on Tianne's blog when she gave my make up shop a little review & I saw the reference in google analytics. Of course, I had to check it out and I'm still reading! She's so down to earth and does some incredible make up looks. Plus..she's really nice :) Who doesn't like sweet people?

Here's what I have to do:
1. Say who gave me the award
2. List 10 things I like
3. Pass it on to ten other bloggers.


1. I was tagged by Tianne

2. Ten things I like are (in no particular order):

i. My computer. I'd be so lost without it. I'm a complete nerd

ii. Animals. I love almost all of them. Even the slithery snakes. Probably because my parents had an exotic animal show before I was born & animals have always been a part of my life.

iii. Old movies, including musicals.

iv. Making eye shadows, lipglosses, etc. I absolutely love it. The only thing I love more than making make up is when people like what I've made & I have happy customers.

v. Making my own costumes, clothing, curtains, etc. I have a custom Star Wars costume, a set of hot pink and black curtains w/designs & tons of dresses and other things I've made.

vi. The carnival. Until '94 my family had an arcade and I grew up traveling with the carnival. I still love going to them and seeing my fellow carnies.

vii. Halloween. It's my favorite holiday since I live in South Georgia and it's about the only chance I get to really dress up.

viii. Orange Blossom is also a smell I like along with Tianne. Being that I spent most of my life in Florida, it's a smell that brings back a lot of memories.

ix. Music is a big fave that I just have to pick as a whole category. I love HIM, AFI, and, of course, Lady Gaga, but I really love going to concerts. I've went with my dad a few times to see some of the older bands like the Allman Brothers, Eric Clapton, & what's left of the Who. It's all been an experience.

x. Sugar. I have an addiction to sweets. It's terrible, I know.

The Bloggers I am tagging are:

1. I'm tagging Sporkful Designs. She has a really lovely blog & I love lurking through it

Unfortunately I don't have many followers but some are better than none!

Tag, you're IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment