Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday News

To everyone that reads this: I'm sorry for my absence. Between the holidays and my cold, I haven't had the time to update.

Shop news: Our Etsy shop is having a 30% off holiday sale. Using the code HAPPYTURKEYDAY will save you 30% off your order at our until midnight on Monday. This will be the last & biggest sale we'll be offering this year. If you'd like to try our cosmetics, you'll get the best deal now.

In other news: I've been debating on my next project.

Lipsticks, or
Nail Polish?
I've been considering on what item to add to our line next. I've had a lot of votes for nail polish, so I'm leaning in that direction. I would really like to have a line that's entirely color coordinated. I would love to be able to wear eye shadows that have matching lip stick and nail polish shades. No more searching for colors. What do you think? Should we add lip sticks or nail polishes next? Leave me a comment and let me know. I'm interested in your opinion!

1 comment:

Post a Comment