Saturday, November 20, 2010

Etsy Haul Part 3 - Doxy Dame Jewelery

The next addition to my trading collection is Katie's incredibly beautiful jewelry.



Katie describes her jewelery as "Retro-era glam jewelry & accessories made with upcycled and repurposed materials. From shiny, sparkly rhinestones to grungy aged chain; there is a lot of history in my pieces that leave a modern girl wistful of the past."


I received my items in a pretty little jar with a vintage style sticker on the lid. The jewels were wrapped in lace and just a bright and beautiful as they are in her shop photos. The depth of color and feel to her items is breath taking. They instantly draw the eye. My photo doesn't even do them justice, which is why you should take a look at her shop and see why I feel in love with them.

Katie has many beautiful items and a winning personality. I feel as though I've come out of this trade with a friend. Her customer service is amazing. That alone is worth making a purchase from her shop. If you do business with Katie, you won't be let down!

1 comment:

Doxy Dame said...

Oh look! It's me! Tina, you are so rad! I love the little post you made featuring me! Tons of craft luv yer way! ♥

Post a Comment