Friday, January 7, 2011

New video and product sneak peak!


Hello again! I hope you're all having a great Friday. I know I'm ready for the weekend. I wanted to post a few things to hold you all over until I get back Monday. I finally got around to making a video for DHD. It's nothing big or jazzy really, it's just a simple video of one of our eye shadows. I wanted customers or potential customers to be able to see what they're going to get from Dark Heart Designs before they order. I know it's hard to decide on something that you can't actually see in person. I'm hoping this video will give people a little more confidence in me and my store.


I'd also like to give you guys a little sneak peak of things that will premiere in the shop soon. The first is two new lip slick (gloss) shades, featured here with the brown/gold Deadly Lullaby, and the light pink Teenage Dream: (the two on the bottom are the new shades)


Another little sneak peak is one of five new eye shadow colors called Howl. Howl is a bright, pale yellow shade.


Keep your eyes out for more new goodies from Dark Heart Designs!

All of our products are available on our Etsy store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/darkheartdesign. I can often be talked into selling someone a new shade if they ask for it :) Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment