Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Premiering today: Valentine's gift set!


I'm so excited to finally have a gift set in the shop! I thought Valentine's would be a perfect excuse. I hope you all like it. Here's the details:

Notice: Coupons do not apply to this item as it is already discounted.

Celebrate your Valentine with something different this year. Available only for the month of February, you can order a Dark Heart Designs V-day gift set.

The set includes four shadows of your choice (include colors in the notes to seller), and three lip slicks glosses (Teenage Dream, & the unreleased Love Song & Cadence). The unreleased colors will only be available in this set. If you were to buy the items separately, it would cost $40.

Each jar comes with a removable sifter and 1 gram of loose powder eye shadow pigments. All color ingredients are listed with their respective colors. Each shadow is labeled vegan or non-vegan in the descriptions. The only animal I test my products on is myself. Please contact me if you'd like a color sample.

I take great care to make sure that all containers are disinfected and all pigments are bacteria free. By purchasing from me or my site, you are agreeing to release both myself and my company of any liability. If you follow the guidelines posted here:http://darkheartdesigns.com/guide.html, your new shadows will stay clean and safe.

Shadow Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristrate, Carnauba Wax.

Lip Slick Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene, Propylene, Styrene Copolymer, Butylene Copolymer, Mica, Strawberry Flavoring, Stevia, Pigment White, Pigment Red.

Available here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66763925/valentines-gift-set

-Tina
http://www.etsy.com/shop/darkheartdesign

1 comment:

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

How fun! I love your packaging btw.

Post a Comment