Monday, January 3, 2011

A quick update

Image credit: eso-garden.com

My blog posting habits are really terrible. For that, I'm sorry. I blame it on the common struggle that most of us have to make ends meet that keeps me from having a net connection at home. It makes posting and keeping up with things ten times harder. As for DHD, there's 40% off sale going on now when you use the code NewYear at checkout in our shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/darkheartdesign

I've got so many plans for DHD this year. I only hope they all work out. But after a year of not getting anywhere, I'm finally learning how to get things out there & let people know that I'm here. I've finally managed to start selling things on a regular basis & I'm hoping to make a trip to a few local salons & consignment stores with DHD products.

I'm also working on my goals & things that you'll see from DHD in the next year. I want to go above and beyond all expectations. My dream is for Dark Heart Designs to make it up there with the likes of Sugarpill & Aromaleigh. I don't know if it's a realistic goal, but I love what I do so much that I'm going to set aside my fears of the unknown, reach for something I think might be beyond my grasp, and try as hard as I can to catch myself on the other side. I have to believe that some dreams can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment