Dark Heart Designs colors:
- Absinthe Shadow
- Paparazzi Shadow
Other makeup I used:
- Mary Kay Foundation
- Blush (A trial type of my own)
- Avon Eyeliner
- Avon Mascara
- Morgana Cryptoria Turquoise Lip Stick
- Covergirl dark brown shadow to shade brows (this should match your brow color)
- Urban Decay Potion Primer for setting eye shadow
1. Start by applying a light facial moisturizer, and then apply your foundation, blush, and whatever else you use personally. I do my brows before my eye shadow. To do this I fill them in with a small brush and a shade of eye shadow that matches my brows. If you’re going to apply eye shadow primer, you’ll want to do it now.
2. Apply Absinthe on the lid & brow bone, blending with Paparazzi as you go towards the brow. Finish your eyes off with eyeliner and mascara.
3. To do the cheeks in this look, get a small amount of Absinthe on a blush brush, and continue to add and blend until you have a green tint.
4. Finish the look off by using a dark blue/green lipstick, such as Morgana's Turquoise. I also applied Absinthe over the top of my lipstick and blended it in.
I hope you enjoyed this look. It's a little unusual, but a lot of fun to play around with.Until next time!