Thursday, January 6, 2011

Part one of DHD's New Year

Image credit: managingtimeeffectively.com


I wanted to write a big, long post detailing all the goals and plans I have for Dark Heart Designs in 2011, but that's over-reaching just a little bit. I think I'm being a little more realistic to work on each one, a little at a time. It would take me a while to write that huge post and there would be no updates in the mean time. I don't want to keep my readers waiting. So, without further ado, I give you my first goal of 2011:

To work with charities and donate proceeds to a good cause

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but didn't know where to start. I'm beginning to get the picture that sometimes business is like trying to swim in a cold pool. If you quit procrastinating, hold your breath, and dive in, it's much easier and quicker than trying to inch in a little at the time. I'm going to keep telling myself that as I work on this goal. I have a few ideas and people I want to contact. I'm crossing my fingers that it all goes well and DHD can be more than just another make up company. It can be a driving force to show people that despite how bad things are, we can still help one another and make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment