Wednesday, January 19, 2011

News and other Misc. Info


I’ve been working on a Valentine’s ad campaign over the weekend and I thought I’d include some of the pictures in this post. I’m not sure which I’ll keep or use yet, but I’m sharing regardless.


 
I’m not sure if I like this one. The shadow on the top right is out of line and it makes the heart look funny.

 
I’m also undecided about the masquerade mask. What do you think?

 
This one came out the best in my opinion, possibly because there isn’t much of a V-day theme and that’s just my luck.



I still have my eyes set on a lipstick mold. My goals for this year are to incorporate lip stick and nail polish to the line. Hopefully, I’ll be able to add more to it as well. I’m also working on a few local projects. I’d absolutely love to get my shadows in a local shop here. With their theme, I think they’d do very well in a tattoo shop. I’m going to list my goals on this blog, and post about theme as I achieve them. I believe I can accomplish it, no matter how hard it gets. My biggest mountain to climb is making myself blog consistently. Until tomorrow!

-Tina

3 comments:

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

I really like your lipslick tubes! I like the 4th photo as well. Why don't you had a heart border or maybe some clip art to it that "love" inspired?

TINA said...

Love the display! I will definitely purchase some samples for a blog review :)

Beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good idea Wendi! Thanks for the comments girls :)

Post a Comment